Monday, February 18, 2013

{365} in 2013… week 7

{February 11th} day 42
Night time fun… when all is quiet in the house - I have fun choosing what to do with my time. Watch TV re-runs, Draw. Write. Study photos. Read. Return to simplicity.
Day042 Night Time Play















{February 12th} day 43
Studies on photography had me itching to play with new settings. I took some of my girl who declared this one to be "absolutely beautiful" who am I to argue with that type of logic!
Day043 My Girl





















{February 13th} day 44
More studies in photography (when on a roll… I say roll with it) this time some practice with depth of field using the little girls little people.
Day044 DOF Playing
















{February 14th} day 45
Late in the day, I started baking some fresh bread. It was ready just before bed!
Day045 Fresh Bread
















{February 15th} day 46
Another late night shot. Dogs. Night. And focus do not make a very good photo. Yet oddly, I still like it.
Day046 Buddy


















{February 16th} day 47
Home made pizza - straight out of the oven. Hmmm.
Day047 Pizza
















{February 17th} day 48
Rain. Rain. Go away. This was a half hour downpour that managed to overrun all the drains and flood our back area. Again.
Day048 Rain Rain

No comments: