Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{365} in 2013… week 6

{February 4th} day 35
The daily grind made so much easier with beer and Dawson's Creek re-runs  

Day035 Daily Grind

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


{February 5th} Day 36 
The mock oranges are flowering and are mocking my sinus cavities. Bringing justice to the term "sickly sweet"  

Day036 Mocking

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



{January 6th} day 37
Waiting, waiting, waiting for my beloved MacBook Pro to reboot after a huge update. 

Day037 Waiting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


{January 7th} day 38
Kookaburra sits on the new wire fence…  I think he was but a wee baby, I managed to get less than a metre from him before he flew off laughing.  

Day038 Kookaburra

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{January 8th} day 39 
A little photography study at the library, this was my view as I clicked a few shots playing around with exposure  

Day039 Study Time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{January 9th) day 40 
Duck, Duck… um Goose. No really it was a baby duck who came to say Hi and even let me pat him he was that tame!  

Day040 Duck Duck Duck

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{January 10th} day 41
Photography practice (depth of field) on the resident gnomes. No gnomes were harmed in the shooting of these photos.  

Day041 Depth of Field

No comments: