Sunday, July 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 3.7.11

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - check more out here, meanwhile - here are my (loose) interpretations this week!

1. Pop Of Colour

My geraniums are starting to bloom, glorious red flowers (I must get to bunnings and buy some in pink this year) I couldn't resist taking a shot of the red bloom just peeking out!

SHS 03.07.11 Pop of Colour

2. Crossing Thresholds

I did read up about this, but I am at home today... it's dreary and my brain is on go slow... so let's all imagine that we are crossing a threshold by walking thorough these two palm trees (I've been reading about Parthalon... a made up world that is a dimension of this world... that may or may not have inspired me for this photo)


SHS 03.07.11 Crossing Thresholds

3. X-ray

I no longer have photoshop elements in the house, so I had to make do with photo booth xray effect - pretty cool huh?

SHS 03.07.11 Xray

4. Toy

It's my daughters toy lounge chair and shag pillow for her babies... I sort of borrowed it for my Blythes (whoops)

SHS 03.07.11 Toy


5. Farm (or hidden)

Had it been a sunny day, I had every intention of heading up to see my DH who is working on the boat, to get there I drive past this cool old farm that has a run down shed (either an old milking shed or piggery) but the weather is crappy, so I am staying home and the next best thing is my Worm Farm - pretty gross hey that's paper & food scraps and lots' of worms hidden under there! (do I get points for getting both in ONE photo???   


   SHS 03.07.11 Farm

See you next Sunday!












/>

17 comments:

Branson said...

That first shot is so delicate! The toy shot is super fun! :)

julie said...

What a creative x-ray shot!! :)

kewkew said...

Love your pop of color shot. And the x-ray shot is amazing.

Cedar said...

I think the x-ray shot is really cool! LOVE the flower shot!

Stasha said...

Love the xray shot!

Cecily R said...

I LOVE the first shot. What amazing detail!!

My Photographic Eye by Irela said...

Love your X-ray...it turned out awesome. Your pop of color is really pretty and toy is fun. ;)

Becky said...

Love your pop of color!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love these - your first shot and xray are so neat. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The Shades of Pink said...

Love your first shot (pop of color) and the xray!

Susan said...

Yes, that x-ray shot was so good!!

Love the toy one too. Neat...

Hope you have a blessed Sunday!

Michelle said...

That first shot is amazing...love it!!!

Nela said...

Your X-ray effect looks really cool! :)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Fantastic x-ray shot- how creative!

Valeria said...

Your first shot is dreamy. I love it.

Stefanie Brown said...

Super creative x-ray shot!

Seizing My Day said...

I want a worm 'farm'... aka ... a worm bin!! ha ha ha.... one day I will actually make the effort to get one going! ;) Love your x-ray shot!