Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 31.07.11

1. Walking down empty Streets

From the front of our house, we are lucky enough to live in a quiet little street

IMG_8777.jpg


2. Repeating Patterns

A perfect opportunity to photograph her new shoes. A few weeks back Miss 4 woke up and told daddy about her "dream" she went to the shops and bought new shoes and they had pretty colourful butterflies on them & we need to go to the shops and buy them straight away... these were as close as we could find to match her dream shoes... they are so pretty; especially on her!   

IMG_8765.jpg


3. Floor
No way was I going to photograph the floors inside (they need a good vacuum and mop, which is tomorrow chore) instead here's one of the hopscotch I drew for Miss 4... she helped by re-chalking over what I had already done, but she had so much fun doing it!   

IMG_8761.jpg


4. Then & Now...

I was searching for my photos from last year, but have had a few computer changes, so I think they maybe on the disc in the office. Anyhow I had to settle for photos of the bottlebrush tree. The top was THEN (September, 2010) and the bottom one is NOW (31st July, 2010) won't be long and we will be seeing the glorious red blooms on this tree once again! This tree was one of the first I planted when we moved here, I wanted to create a native garden and it is beautiful!

Preview of “Untitled”


5. Fingertips

Following on with the hopscotch theme, Miss 4's fingertips while she was re-chalking the hopscotch grid!!!

IMG_8788.jpg

Want to join in or check out other interpretations? Go here









5 comments:

Head Ant said...

I love the story about Miss 4's dream! Great photos!

Tamar SB said...

These are great - do those shoes come in my size! Love the floor shot too!

Tamar - linking over from SHS

Ashley Sisk said...

I love her dream story too - glad you were able to fit the bill. Great perspective on the last shot.

Stasha said...

Your floor and fingertips captures are sweet.

Siuan @ Snowbound said...

Wonderful photos and I love the dream story and how it came true!