Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 24.07.11

Sunday and I grabbed the camera and got clicking!

1. Music To My Ears

I found this old cassette tape in my office, it's a tape of my late nanny playing the organ. I am kicking myself that I didn't buy one of those cassette to CD burners from Aldi when they had them last year... needless to say I am keeping my eyes open for when they come back on sale once more as this tape holds music to my ears xxx

SHS 24.07.11 Music to my ears

2. Hat

My daughter found her Red French Beret that Aunty S and Cousin N-n bought home from France. We had some fun playing in the back yard and I put together a little layout of her antics!

SHS 24.07.11 Hat

3. Clear

A long shot, but a good opportunity to practice on closeups and different items around the home, I love the clear little pot and clear stones in the bottom of this aroma diffuser

SHS 24.07.11 Clear

4. Out of this world

A VERY long shot... but I am assuming that if you wanted to get out of this world in a literal sense - I figure taking a leaping jump from the south or north pole would be a good start. As I said A VERY LONG SHOT indeed.

SHS 24.07.11 Out of this world

5. Sprinkles

Easy... a photo of the chocolate slice I made on Friday, there's not too many pieces left and the way I'm feeling am sure there won't be much after I start munching on it tonight... (craving chocolate - big time!)

SHS 24.07.11 Sprinkles

Be sure to check out more talented shots over here





      

14 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

That chocolate cake looks so delicious!!! :)

Photography said...

Oh yum would love the recipe for that slice :)

Tamar SB said...

These are all great!! That chocolate cake looks heavenly!

Nela said...

Great "clear" shot! I like how the butterfly adds a nice touch to it. :)

Your "sprinkles" shot looks delicious! Great work!

Nukke said...

Those chocolate slices look so delicious !!!!!

Sarah said...

Great photos. That sprinkles shot is making me want chocolate.

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like that you found an old tape for your first shot. :)

tiarastantrums said...

your treats look yum!

Siuan @ Snowbound said...

I loved my tapes! Your shots are great and the treat does look yummy!

Phoenix Peacock said...

love the beret!

Valeria said...

I love the old school interpretation for Music to my ears

scrapinbabygal said...

great pictures!! your daughter is a cutie with the hat! and i love your music shot!

Daizy said...

OMG...we still have the old tape player....tried so hard to get rid of it...lol....must be worth a bit now..lots of history, camping trips, picnics..any takers....?????

Seizing My Day said...

cute little hat model! ;)