Monday, May 2, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 01.05.11

We are in the midst of our 2nd long weekend here in Queensland and the weather has been delightful... unfortunately I have developed a rather nasty headcold and have been taking it easy most of the weekend. I tossed up not doing the scavenger hunt this week, but a bit of fresh air and my camera has done me the world of good!!!

1. Architecture

Without venturing far from home, this is the best I could come up with for Architecture... while not architecturally designed (my hubby designed our house) I love our front columns, but it's still missing something - you would think after 8 years I'd have figured it out by now???


SHS 01.05.11 Architecture


2. Rimmed with LIght

I know this was supposed to be a 'camera term' but I am going with this photo that I totally over-exposed... I like the effect of the sunlight on the back trees!

SHS 01.05.11 Rimmed with light  

3. Toes or Feet

What's a hunt without the poor dog featuring in it? This time I had to stand on his rope toy while he nearly pulled me out from under my feet to get this shot of his paw!

SHS 01.05.11 Toes or feet  

4. This is my favourite

Past-time... Quilting & a touch of art journalling all with vintage fabrics!

SHS - 01.05.11 This is my favorite  

5. Shades

I don't wear these as they are too big for my face, but I love them all the same and being black, makes for a cute B&W

SHS 01.05.11 Shades  



5 comments:

Crystal said...

Lots of fun photos! Looks like you enjoyed this challenge!

ostranderblog said...

Great shot of the shades! Love your puppy paw too, hope you feel better!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are nice - I really like your rimmed with light shot.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

I love the rimmed with light one (don't know what a camera term is though). Great photos!

My Captivating Images said...

I hope you are feeling better. I love your columns!!! :) Just a little suggestion, maybe a chandelier for the columns of big vases on each side? Just an idea. They look pretty dang good on their own though. :)