Sunday, May 8, 2011

{365} 127 Endless

IMG_7904


Yesterday I met my mum and dad for an early mothers day picnic! I had a hidden agenda as to meeting a day earlier and that was to go to the quilt shop at Shorncliffe and buy mum's present as I was a bit stumped for ideas and I wanted her to have something she actually wanted rather than a mug with 'greatest mum in the world' LOL! So we met for breakfast and took a walk along the jetty that I photographed earlier this year! It is such a beautiful place & the photo opportunities are endless!


Happy Mothers Day Mum!



1 comment:

Daizy said...

Thank you for such a beautiful day! My family, breakfast, a long walk and a trip to the quilt shop and a picnic..I feel so spoilt! All my favourite things and the gorgeous gift for Mothers Day..just need to stay home and play with it now! lol