Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3.4.11

I had fun with this weeks scavenger hunt items!!! The first one had me stumped for a while, but the rest of the photos just evolved. I like it when that happens! Quick Question - anyone else using a Mac? I want to know what blog writing program you use as well as Photo Editing? I am struggling with iPhoto as it doesn't give a text option (that I can find) any help would be appreciated!!!

1. High Key

This is the high keys on my piano... the piano is fast becoming a great photo prop ;) Good because it NEVER gets played!!! Hopefully my little one will learn to play on it in the coming years!

SHS 3.4.11 High Key

2. Bedroom

This photo opportunity just popped up yesterday, I was heading to our bedroom to grab something and here was Staffy fast asleep. MY PILLOWS!!! He didn't even wake when I took this shot and numerous others LOL!

SHS 3.4.11 Bedroom

3. Something Tiny

I was originally going to submit the baby capsicum (see today's 365 photo) but when I noticed this little blood sucker, I decided to try and get him instead. Shame it isn't a touch clearer, but in my defence I was leaning across the garden trying to balance and trying to get my photo done before the heavens opened up once more ;) Love his cool colours... didn't particularly love his mates trying to eat me alive while I was getting this shot!

SHS 3.4.11 Something Tiny

4. Off in the distance

Yesterday we took a walk on the foreshore at Shorncliffe, it was a glorious day and I got some awesome photos (if I don't say so myself!) Mummies were having a rest while off in the distance the girls found something to keep them amused! We need MORE days like this!!!


SHS 3.4.11 In the distance

5. Stripes

Again one from yesterday, this is the shorncliffe Pier, I love how the pilons and timber beneath create a striped effect... even better I love how I also captured the striped effect in a reflection too!

SHS 3.4.11 Stripes

4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

18 comments:

Stefanie Brown said...

Great interpretations. Nicely done!

Buckeroomama said...

I really like your In the Distance and the Stripes shot. =)

Katie said...

Great shots! I really like your Stripes shot!

mommy of Five said...

great shots! love your "distance" shot!! i can not wait till it's warm enough to be playing in and around water!!!

Nicole said...

I love your interpretation of High Key! Very creative! Your off in the distance shot is great!

Margaret said...

Love your stripes pictures!! :)

deb duty said...

Your distance shot looks like a wonderful place to take a walk and I love your take on stripes. Great photos!

kbreints said...

I love your stripes shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your stripe photo and your high key shot is really lovely too.

Carla Hutchins said...

I really like your stripes shot!

Melissa said...

I love your stripes shot, gorgeous!

kewkew said...

I was tempted to use the piano for high key. Love the bedroom shot! Though I think the Off in the distance shot is my favorite.
Thanks for stopping by Tots and Me
Blessings

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Bedroom is too sweet! What a doll.

julie said...

LOVE your creative high key shot!! And your distant shot...looks like it was a gorgeous day...and I LOVE your stripes shot - very creative capture!

Michelle said...

Love your stripes shot!!!

Cedar said...

These are terrific! I didn't even think about my piano keys! Love the off in the distance and the stripes!

I use a Mac, but I still just write my blog with blogger. I have sometimes used the card feature in Iphoto to add text, but I have Photoshop Elements 6 and find that much simpler. Gimp and Picasso are two photo editing programs that are free that friends have used and liked. You can download them for a Mac, also, I assume.

Flower Photography said...

Love the stripes :-)

rapunzel said...

Beautiful off in the distance photo. Love the stripes, too.