Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Challenge - Wide Angle

Another challenge (which I know your laughing at since I fell off the bandwagon on Project 52 and was absent for last weeks Scavenger Hunt ;) I blame over-indulgance of chocolate!!!)


This challenge is a weekly challenge and is with 2 excellent photographers, one of which I am meeting up with later this year and hoping to get some more photography tips from!!!


Challenge - Wide Angle (set your camera at 24mm or less and start snapping)


1) Skippy "does my butt look big in this" roo *note: no pun intended at the real Skip LOL!!!

18mm - ISO 100, F/5, 1/500 (slight colour boost in iPhoto ;)


Challenge - Wide Angle (2)


2) BFF's patting the Roo

18mm - ISO 100, f/5, 1.250    


Challenge - Wide Angle (1)


So whatcha think? Comments MOST welcome!!!



2 comments:

Skipper said...

OI!!! :P Are you saying I've got a fat bum?? Of course you aren't... not everything you say is about me... is it?? :P

I love picture number 2 especially. The colour is magnificent and Skippy looks like he is HATING every single second of the petting he is getting from 2 very cute little girls. :)

Danielle said...

Your top pic is my fave, I think it's the colouring and the roo doing what the roo does best although I do also adore pic 2 and the overload of cute contained within it :D

where did you find all the info for your pic and how do you use iphoto, I am really new to all of this :)