Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 27.03.11

It's Sunday and today (being a boat widow day) means that I got the time to get out during Miss 3's naptime to get my scavenger items! Sunshine Shots - a rarity!!!


1. Decay
I haven't had a chance to get out & collect the fallen passionfruit of late and those fallen are now starting to decay (and be eaten by birds ;)


SHS 27.03.11 Decay


2. Groups of 3
I love how my lime tree grows it's fruit in groups of three (yes these are LIMES! huge aren't they?)


SHS 27.03.11 Groups of 3


3. Kitchen
My all time favorite Kitchen appliance ~ Yummy!

SHS 27.03.11 Kitchen


4. Things that make you go hmmm....
'nuff said!


SHS 27.03.11 Things that make you go hmmm...




5. Me Time

Books, Music, Crochet, Coffee and Chocolate! Good fun ME time!


SHS 27.03.11 Me Time




Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o



11 comments:

Christine said...

Nice shots! I like your me time, that coffee looks good!

Ashley Sisk said...

That kitchen shot looks ridiculously good. Love it.

Nicole said...

Great collection! I love how it ended collaboratively. Wonderful. Also, your kitchen shot makes me want to get up and make my latte (it makes me a jealous too.)

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos. I love your kitchen shot and your me time photo. I found you through Ashley's blog. I can't wait to read more.

deb duty said...

Love the limes photo! Your me time looks wonderful and relaxing.

kbreints said...

Wow! I can just about smell those limes. Love that shot!

Carla Hutchins said...

Love the kitchen shot! I'm sure my hubs wouldn't mind having one of those in our kitchen either! ;)

Flower Photography (The Clip Cafe) said...

Nice set! I have to get back into this meme it's so much fun.

julie said...

Great shots...I really like your take on groups of 3 :)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

That is one awesome coffee maker- I must get one!

Michelle said...

What fun to have a lime tree! Neat!