Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 20.03.11

It's that time of week once again and while I was once more cursing that I left it until 5:30 on Sunday before thinking about taking my photos, I am actually really happy with how all of them turned out! It was a grey dreary day so all of these have been taken inside at night with the lights on... perhaps I am improving (slowly)

So without further adieu

1. Camera Phone

This one was easy! I love my hipstamatic App on my iPhone. While I was curled up on the couch crocheting yesterday morning, the dog was curled up on my lap so I took a photo of our feet!


SHS Camera Phone

2. Camera
Another easy one, it helps when you have more than one camera to play with! I love my fuji film instax but sadly I just don't get much time to play with it. Soon. When I finish work :) It even matches perfectly with my CurlyPops camera bag!

SHS Camera


3. Shoes
I love my red shoes! Even though every time I wear them, I have a crappy day at work... but I perservere and continue to wear them because I just keep clicking my heels and muttering "there's no place like home, there's no place like home" even better, my daughter now has a pair of her own red shoes.

SHS Shoes


4. Chair

Aren't these chairs from Ikea the cutest! I wish they made big ones for mummies to use ;)

SHS Chair


5. Imperfection
We collected our shells on our big beach adventure last week, and I love how this shell has imperfections with growths (can't think what they are called now? Either way, I think it gives the shell character!

SHS Imperfection




http://www.ashleysisk.com/search/label/Scavenger%20Hunt

16 comments:

Nicole said...

I like all of your captures!

Anika said...

Happy to run into your blog through the Scavenger Hunt! I too am in love with Hipstamatic and am very jealous of your fuji instax (it's on the list!)
Great shots!

deb duty said...

I love that cute white camera and the blue chair! Great shots!

Ray said...

Love your shoes shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm really liking your camera shot.

Kindred Spirit said...

These are all great! Especially like your camera shot! :)

Kimberly Gauthier said...

OMG that camera is adorable! Love your shots!

julie said...

Love your 1st shot...very cool!

Rachelle said...

loved the juxtaposition of the red shoes.... and the imperfect shot is awesome. Such a creative looking photo

Sara said...

I'm really jealous of your adorable little camera. I really wish I had the money to get another camera.

Stefanie Brown said...

Nice shots!

Kathleen said...

Fun shots! And I sure hope things turn around for you at work whenever you wear those red shoes!

frogkisser0205 said...

love your shot, especially the chair.

Selina said...

what is it with staffies and laps! don't they realise they don't actually fit?!

Flower Photography said...

I love that bag!! Did you have it custom made? I couldn't see any in her shop. Those ikea chairs are such great props.

Jennifer said...

Great shots! LOVE your camera! How cute!

And just in case you are interested, I'm hosting a new linkie at my site called Fabulous Friday. I'd love it if you would participate!
http://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/2011/03/fabulous-friday-linkie-party.html