Friday, March 18, 2011

The Beach Adventure

My girl and I have been going on adventures together and today was an adventure day! We decided on the beach and realised last minute that we weren't exactly dressed appropriately as we were heading to the shops after our adventure. But we had FUN and that was the main thing. The best thing about these types of days, is lots of photos and I have been playing around with iPhoto as well as Picnik. I am still undecided as to what program I want to eventually run (I figure I will eventually get the full Adobe Suite as I can utilise it for work too) but for the time being, I'm having fun playing with the post editing and though I do much prefer all natural photos ~ I'm learning that sometimes that totally overexposed photo can be tweaked into something sort of cool!





IMG_7038





IMG_7034

IMG_7036



IMG_7033





IMG_7031


Which one do you like? Of course I may be biased - I think the model is pretty cute, so they are all firm favs!!



3 comments:

Selina said...

Very cute! I love the second one and the last one, but they are all very sweet!

CathB said...

Great work Car! She's very cute in the model shot but I think I like the last one best. Though I have odd taste ;-)

Flower Photography said...

They are all gorgeous (if you had a pop up window I could still see them to say which one I like best - I think it was the 2nd one) Fun time together :-)