Sunday, February 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 27.02.11

 
It’s back! This week I didn’t leave it till the last minute and started thinking about the prompts earlier! I think it paid off! Be sure to check out the other participants!
 
 
1. Capture the sky
I took a zillion photos of the model aeroplane club yesterday at our party in the park, but none of them turned out and I am kicking myself for not taking the big lens. So I’ve had to settle for our Geisha Girl bush and some lovely clouds!
 
SHS 27.02.11 Capture the sky
 
 
 
2. Everyday
Everyday there is washing to be hung out to dry. Everyday! I never get to see the bottom of the hamper anymore! 
 
SHS 27.02.11 Everyday
 
 
3. Furry
This one was easy! He’s covered in fur and he’s pretty darn cute and not a bad model either!
 
SHS 27.02.11 Furry
 
 
 
4. Life
A walk around the back yard showed signs of life and I was so excited to see this little beauty flowering again ~ it’s my Queen Anne (?) Hibiscus. It’s been a while since she flowered!
 
SHS 27.02.11 Life
 
 
 
5. Blurred
This was the best shot of blurred I could get this week. The others were far too overexposed. It’s hard work photographing a dog that never stops on manual! Can you believe this little man is going to be 13 this year!!!
 
SHS 27.02.11 Blurred
 
 

6 comments:

Brooke said...

These are fantastic :D I love your life shot - it has got an interesting texture to it!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job - I love your blurred shot.

deb duty said...

Beautiful sky photo and I love your furry one! Such a sweet dog!

May said...

Awwww.....I so want to hang out my laundry like that and not use the dryer...:(

Seizing My Day said...

I want a laundry line exactly like that!! only I need to move somewhere where it will get more use! ha ha! Love your nearly 13 year old furry baby!

The Clip Cafe said...

I love them all. your dog is gorgeous!