Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 13.02.11

 

1) Shadows
The shadows of the swings, taken at the park today ~ surprisingly a rare moment between kids!

SHS 16.02.11 Shadows

 

2) Patterns (repetition)
Don’t you just love the repetitive pattern of tartan? I do! I borrowed this fabric off my mum YEARS ago to make myself a skirt and I might just do that this month, what do you think a short pleated mini skirt?

SHS 13.02.11 Pattern

 

 

3) Bright White
White shirts ~ brightened by the late afternoon sun (this ones’ for Selina ;) 

SHS 13.02.11 Bright White

 

4) Strong
How on earth do you take a picture of “Strong” ? It had me stumped for a while then a flashbulb moment and I remembered my daughters box of Mr Men books ~ I loved this one as a child!

SHS 13.02.11 Strong

 

5) Warmth
Boy was I feeling the warmth today as my 2 favourite people took a dip to cool off, I had to sit out and watch since I’m battling a head cold *sigh* always in summer.

SHS 13.02.11 Warmth

Scavenger Hunt Sunday – bought to you by Ashley! Go check out the other entries!

12 comments:

deb duty said...

Love the plaid! It would make a very cute skirt. The swimming looks like so much fun. I can't wait until we can swim again. Sorry you have a cold. The ones in summer are the worst.

Corrisande said...

Love your Shadows picture - but even more, Mr. Strong! I'm suddenly all nostalgic. Those were the times!

Brooke said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!! And make me long for summery sun. That shadow shot is fantastic, almost abstract! And I also love your pool pic. Have a great Sunday.

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I like your bright white shot...and swimming...I want to swim again!

The Clip Cafe said...

Oh nice shots. Love the material!

Michelle said...

The swingset shadow is neat!

julie said...

Love all your shots...the bright white is so creative!

Dorian Susan said...

So jealous for a dip in the pool. Love the way you interpreted the hunt items this week....Mr. Strong. How sweet.

Being Me said...

That is a beautiful tartan (the blue is so pretty).

Hey of course I would love the link you mentioned! I can't find your email addy, hope it was ok to leave a message for you here... x

Seizing My Day said...

love the bright white... and the fabric shots... nothing more wonderful than hanging whites!! ;)

Simone said...

Your shadow shot is really effective, just love it!I also love the simplicity of your bright white shot - what a clever idea!

Selina said...

hehe. Love the laundry shot!