Sunday, February 20, 2011

{365} 51

Notice the number up there! 51 down, 314 to go! I am pretty stoked I have managed to keep going it up so far & I know we are only into Month 2, but so far it’s not been too difficult – though I am really starting to struggle with the night-time (work night) photos. I need to pull the camera out each morning before work I think!
How are you going with your 365?

PAD 051 20.02.11

Harvesting day! I knew I wouldn’t have much luck with my carrots considering the rest of the garden died in the recent floods. However I held out for as long as I could and pulled them up today… at least one ‘tried’ to grow a little (note: some of these are roly-poly carrots and supposed to be small) I cleaned up and ate one of the little ones today and while not the best carrot EVER, it wasn’t as bad as some store bought ones either. So I’m a wee bit impressed and about to kick butt with a winter crop (ha!)

2 comments:

The Clip Cafe said...

Yum! They look okay. Here's for the next harvest hey!!

May said...

You grew your own carrots!!! A big WOW!!!