Friday, February 18, 2011

{365} 49

 

PAD 049 18.02.11

The girl and I decided to take a trip to the peninsula today (about 35min south of us) and while the water was still quite murky due to the recent floods, we had a lovely little lunch overlooking the many sunbaking seagulls!
I also had time to finally have a play with my polarising lens thingy that my Best Friend gave me, the photos are so much better especially with a quick tweak of colour ~ how blue is that sky???

After a whole week of night time photos for the 365, I was pleased to get out and about and get some decent outdoorsy type shots for a change! 

3 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Ohhh! The sky does look really pretty!

Selina said...

I pulled out a bunch of old filters I've had for years and discovered these ones actually fit my DSLR. I found a polarizing in there, just been waiting for the time off, the energy and a fine day to go and use it!

This shot looks great!

The Clip Cafe said...

I do like this!