Saturday, February 12, 2011

{365} 41

PAD 041 10.02.11

I love receiving mail :) Thursdays’ mail was good mail day ~ a delivery from Amazon with my new creative aperture kit for the lensbaby (boy am I having fun playing with these, even IF the photos aren’t turning out just yet!!!) I also bought myself a composition book, for some reason I’ve been hankering for one of these since reading a book as a child… I can’t remember if the book was Harriet the Spy or something along those lines, anyhow – I’ve always wanted one of these speckled covered books and now I have one YAY!

Here are a couple of my really blurry shots, using the creative aperture kit on the lensbaby ~ SOOC

IMG_6250

See the heart shaped lights forming between the petals?

 

IMG_6281

Candle lights become starry

 

IMG_6283

Hearts for my Valentine :)

1 comment:

The Clip Cafe said...

FUN!!! look forward to seeing your photo's with this new toy.