Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{365} 33


PAD 01.02.11 Spider

My dad always told me… never kill a spider. Growing up, he was CSC (Chief Spider Catcher) he would ALWAYS capture them and take them outside.

I obviously learned from the master ~ in this household… I am CSC (Chief Spider Catcher). Where’s my husband you ask? Well he is a big girl, he runs for the hills! So it’s no surprise when Miss 3 asks me to move the big scary spider outside!

This was taken just before I let him go in the garden, he took off once he was in the garden – too fast to get a 2nd photo ;)

4 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I would be running for the kills too! He looks scary!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

HA HA! You can see where my head is at when I see a spider. I meant running for the hills!

The Clip Cafe said...

EWWWWW I would be running too!!

Daizy said...

The spider I can handle...lol