Saturday, January 29, 2011

EB Weekly Challenge ~ 31.01.11

 

31.01.11 Macro Grasshopper

Word: Macro

Macro photography is close-up photography of usually very small subjects. The classical definition is that the image projected on the "film plane" (i.e., film or a digital sensor) is close to the same size as the subject.
from
here!

I am currently saving up for a u-beaut macro lens as I am constantly taking photos of flowers etc, so when this word came up it was a great excuse to play with my new lensbaby with the 10x macro lens cap. I had to take about 10 photos & I was so unsteady on my feet (from the operation + could not bend over far) so coupled with having to manually focus the lensbaby, hold it in place, keep my balance and snap this little critter before it decided to jump on me… I was impressed I managed this shot (SOOC!) Cute as he is… these are the buggers that destroyed my vegetable garden!

2 comments:

The Clip Cafe said...

OH MY GOODNESS sooc????? WOW that is pretty good! How close is it! Lovely.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

OH WOW! What a GREAT shot! You did awesome!